Desired Candidate Profile
· Support the department head in his duties and effectively manage his diary.
· Prepare and generate various MIS reports for management analysis.
· Responsible for dispatching documentation as per the department requirements.
· Arrange the travel bookings and related details for staff going on trainings or business trips.
· Coordinate with the HR department for resolving or raising staff concerns, training, processing of staff documentation, salary and other employee related matters.
· Ensure the Staff welfare activities are executed as per the requirements.
· Organize the purchase of new equipments and furniture.
· Ensure the department maintenance activities are executed in coordination with the maintenance department.
· Maintain the key box and the list of company vehicles and ICT equipments used by the department.
· Report accidents and security issues and other related matters to the Security department.
· Manage the petty cash and reimbursement process in coordination with management directives.
· Coordinate with both internal and external parties for all necessary matters.
· Ensure all the organisations quality standards, processes, policies and procedures are followed at all times.
All other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors in Management or a related subject.
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
FMCG and Retail
IT and Telecommunication
Logistics & Manufacturing
Oil and Gas
Pharmaceutical & Consumer health